Fun Microsoft PowerPoint by SMTC
This course is specifically designed to help learner with zero to little knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint) to understand how you can apply features of Microsoft Powerpoint to build a impressive presentation.
Learner will have a hand-on practical and cover all the basics of words from the ground up.
1) Leaner will learn how to create professional looking multi – media presentations.
2) Learner will learn how to design, customize and broadcast a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation
3) Learner will learn how to create and edit charts, tables as well as how to work with graphics, smart art and animation effects.
Skills-Future Credit can be used for this course
Participant will receive a Certificate of attendance at the end of the course issued by SMTC
Section 1 : PowerPoint Basics
Section 2 : Text & Objects
Section 3 : More Objects
Section 4 : Presentations
Section 5 : Customizing Your Presentation
Class size: 20 students
Venue: Junction 10 , #02-10
- 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th April
05/04/2017 - 26/04/2017
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Wednesday, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, 3 hour per day. Total 12 hour